Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

News

Well, for those of you who are close to the family, you may have already heard that our little family of 4 is about to be split into smaller families. After a long fight,  I have decided that I simply cannot fight his alcoholism anymore, and I am going back home to VIRGINIA where I have the love and support of my famiy and friends.

It's funny...its blowing snow and cold, and almost 4 years TO THE DAY that I moved up here, a new bride, with huge hopes of living a life with 2.5 children and a white picket fence and a husband who put me at the top of his list for all the rest of his days. Just not so.

Alcoholism is such a scary disease and if anyone out there is struggling, or loves someone who is struggling, and just wants to talk, PLEASE email me. We could probably benefit a lot form just sharing stories and crying together right now.

I can still be reached at erosenbergh@gmail.com
My etsy store is on "vaca mode" until I get settled, but it is www.etsy.com/JustWhem
New blog will be slow to start, but its going to get good my loves!! www.JustWhemandOsc.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment