Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here comes the bride...

I can't even begin to describe how beautiful Kate is...

Ever since I can remember, I had a huge crush on Prince William, mostly in part to my grandpa bringing me home teen magazines from visits home to England. Needless to say, I outgrew my Royal fantasy...but it was amazing to see it play out for Kate!

Since getting my gallbladder out, I have not slept an entire night through, which is what I am going to blame for my not posting. I worked 4 days last week and had to call in sick on Friday because I was running a fever and feeling all over disgusting!

On a lighter note, Kurt and I are really making progress in making this house a home. Every room except the guest room is put together and has some unique touches. Oscar and Lyla are in heaven  now that the weather has warmed up a little. They love running from the front window in the living room, to the sliding glass door in the dining room, back and forth all day...taking in the sights and smells of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment