Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Well well well...

Look what the cat dragged in! A blog post! It's about time!!!

This family has been plagued with migraines and the flu...
and then there were a few snow storms mixed in there...
and some late nights and weekends that had to be worked.

 Those all sound like excuses, and well...they are, but I'm back and I'm going to try and get things back on track.



Kurt and Caiden...twinsies!! I took this picture at the church. Kurt was helping prepare food for a fellowship and Caiden insisted on helping. Since Uncle Kurt took off his tie and jacket, Caiden wanted to do the same thing...and I just thought that they were too cute not to capture the moment!! This is one I will show his girlfriends in the future (Caiden's, not Kurt's!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment