Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My top 11 of 2011

As I look back on 2011, I can honestly say that I am glad to see it go! This year was tough to say the least. I know that in my "Best of 2010" post, last year, I said that the year had been rocky, and I hoped that 2011 would be better...well baby,  I had NO IDEA how rocky life could get!!

For 2012 I'm just praying faith, our families and for our health, as that was quite an issue this year!

Oh yes...and to find happiness in the small things in life, because that's what is what helped me get through all this mess this year. And so, without further ado...

My top 11 of 2011 (in no particular order...the little things!):

1. Snow...I love snow, even though this blizzard was a lot!!

2. Our house! Finally, a place to call our own!

3. My Nutso Dogs!! I don't know where I would be without these 2 lunatics in my life!
4. Caiden and Kyle, 2011 brought the absolute privilege of getting to know these 2 guys and being their aunt. I could not be more blessed!
5. Aron and Jason...2011 meant that my "baby J," turned 5...ugh where does the time go? Living 800 miles away does not get any easier as the years pass! I miss them every day!
6. Becoming more active on my blog and etsy shop shop! If I could only make a living at this crafting thing!


7. My best friend has a baby! Holy cow, that still shocks me!! Avery Mason, you are so loved, baby girl!!
8. A little family fun..haha
9. I think this picture speaks for itself!
10. Our 2 year anniversary.
11. Mini NYE vacation to Frankenmuth, Michigan...more pics to follow. Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment