Today was a pretty terrible day all around, so instead of sitting around and feeling sorry for myself, I decided to post about the good things in life. 2010 was certainly rocky for us, but there were some good times too. So, here goes nothing...
Rosenbergh top 10 of 2010!
1. This crazy freakin dog. We got Oscar in September 2009, so this was our first whole year with him...and I could not have imagined it with out him!!
2. Lots of rest and relaxation, which was much needed after all of the running around we did :)
3. Our Lyla Bug! We adopted Lyla on April 10, 2010.
4. Our first full year of being Mr. and Mrs. Kurt Rosenbergh!!
5. A WONDERFUL visit to Virginia to see Family and Friends in June. This was taken at the Air and Space Museum, where we saw the sights and enjoyed time with my two favorite little guys!
6. Our Chicago Wedding reception.
7. A nice WARM summer (as I am posting, its 16 degrees and snowing!)
8. Mini-vaca to the Dachshund Festival in Danville, IL
9. October visit home for Heather's baby shower, time with Laura, and the boys!