Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Erin!

I can't believe my "little" sister is 25 today! I called her today and reminded her that she was a quarter of a century old today, she didn't care for that too much. I have watched Erin struggle in her 25 years more than anyone I know. She is truly amazing, and her imagination never ceases to amaze me.

Ever since we were little (shes only 20 months younger than me) she could create things and ideas that would blow you away. She is beautiful inside and out, and can get away with walking into a store with this ridiculous Kitty hat that she has, and she makes it look SO good!!

Two years ago, we almost lost Erin to a large blood clot in her lung. She was airlifted from our hometown in Warrenton, to Fairfax INOVA. It was truly one of the scariest moments of my life. I walked out of work and raced to the hospital, only to get there and find her talking in one of her crazy voices and telling one of the nurses, "Not a chance, Pink Pants!"

Some of the things that she says can make me laugh until my stomach hurts, even years later!!

I looked everywhere to find a picture of her where she wasn't making a funny face. It's impossible.
This was taken at my bridal shower, Erin is most likely talking in a funny voice to or about her Italian Greyhound, LuLu.
Man, my sister is freakin' hilarious...

No comments:

Post a Comment