Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Baby its cold outside...

I usually love the winter time. I love snow, and I love the way Chicago looks when its all decorated for Christmas. I love wearing sweaters and jeans and boots. I work inside, so aside from cleaning my car off, I don't have to deal with it. Poor Kurt hates snow, because he is in and out of his truck all day and ends up cold, wet and cranky by the end of the night!

This week has been insane! It has been -15 at night with the windchill!! I do NOT like this weather, ugh! I have to coax the dogs outside with pieces of hotdogs, and have been sleeping in sweat pants, hooded sweatshirts and wool socks!

My poor dogs have bellies which are only 3 inches from the ground, so you can imagine how they feel!

In hopes of making myself warm by thinking warm thoughts, I am going to post a few pics of Kurt and I's garden last spring/summer. It was our first garden, and we did pretty well for armatures!





No comments:

Post a Comment