Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Home for the Rosenberghs?

As most of you know, Kurt and I have been shacking up with my mother-in-law for the last 2 years. I am very grateful for this, but lately I have been looking around for our own place.

Easier said than done.

First of all, location. Kurt and I both work within 6 miles of the house now. It is SO nice not to have to commute, and I am not really trying to start anytime soon!

Second, these dogs. We love our dogs, but I am SOO tired of carrying them up and down steps. We have been on the lookout for a new place with no stairs, or a place where we would only need to carry them up to go to bed at night.

Third, Space and Storage. Enough said.

Anyway, we may have found a place today. We met with the lady, looked around, now is the waiting game. So keep your fingers (and paws...for Osc and Lyla!) crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment