Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

1500 miles...

We literally just  in walked in the door from visiting my family in Virginia for the weekend. I had every intention as we were driving through Ohio to get home and post pictures right away.

As we crossed through Indiana, I thought maybe I would do it later on tonight.

As we pulled through Chicago, I decided that it was a lost cause. Maybe I will have the energy to do it tomorrow =)

I miss my family already. I was fortunate enough to spend time with my Mom and Dad and sisters, but also some other very good friends. We spent quality time with Aron and Jason, had a wonderful dinner with Laura, and even got to meet Heather's 5 week old baby girl, Joselyn!

Kurt, the dogs, and I are ready for bed, and we don't care that it is only 8pm! I will never understand how or why traveling makes you so tired. All I did was sit in a car for 12 hours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment