Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Those Komar boys...

For those who know me, you already know that I love Aron and Jason as if they were my own. I miss them terribly, and Kurt and i were fortunate enough to spend time with them last weekend.

 I love love LOVE the funny things that kids say, especially these two! Here are some recent favorites:

Jason, Age 4, saying his prayers: Dear God, thank you for ladybugs, and please help me not to step on them because they don't bother anybody and they don't bite. Amen. P.S. Thank you for God's words. Amen.

Me: Aron, when did your feet grow so big?
Aron, Age 7: Yeah, I work out.

Aron: I called you today because I need someones phone number.
Me: Oh yeah? Whose?
Aron: YOUR MOM!!

Kurt: Hey Dude!
Jason: I'm not dude, I'm Jason (with a disgusted look)

Aron: Where did you go for dinner?
Me: Magianos
Aron: That sounds Chinese to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment