Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cute little thank you...

Ever need a cute little thank you card/gift? Here is one of my favorite go-to ideas that I put together for a co-worker last week:



I always keep a few packs of  watercolor ATC around because they are thick paper, prefect for stamping and my favorite, sharpies!! They are also pre-cut, and perfect for just such a project. I usually get them from Michael's or Hobby Lobby with my coupon.
Anyway, I just stamped a quick owl on an ATC, colored in a few details, like his beak and eyes with sharpie, stamped the flourishes in the corner, inked the edges and wa la! I wrote a little message on the back thanking the person for what they had done.
I took a matching piece of ribbon and tied it around 3 granola bars and left it on his desk for a surprise breakfast.
Fast.Cute.Easy.Lets someone know you are grateful.
Saying thank you goes a long way.
(I grew up in a home where we were not allowed to have out Birthday/Christmas gifts until the thank you note/card was placed IN our mom's hand to be mailed to the person...and I wouldn't have changed it at all, because it made me a better person! Thanks Momma!)

No comments:

Post a Comment