Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Wreath

I've been seeing a ton of cute wreaths out in blog world so I decided to try my own. I didn't feel like buying anything, so I just looked around the house. I used a foam wreath and some left over burlap from my fake "mantle" fall decor, shown here.

I wrapped the foam wreath in burlap and hot glued it in place.

Then I just made a few flowers with fabric I had. I even used an old sweater that I was going to throw out anyway, because it had a hole in it. The brown corduroy was from a pair of Kyle's paints that I had cut off into shorts because they were too short.





I was going to hang it on the front door, but the only person to see it would be the mail man, since we never use the front door, and neither do any of our guests, so I'm going to have to find a place in the house or on the back door to put it!

No comments:

Post a Comment