Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Ugh

In case you don't hear from me all weekend...
Do not me alarmed. The physician I work for does vein procedures on Fridays. I assist him with all 8 in a row with a little lunch break tucked in there. It kicks my butt to be honest. At the end of the day my legs and back are usually killing me! I'm a wimp you guys!

Since these are elective procedures, a lot of patients are trying to get them in before the end of the year...which is REALLY quickly approaching! So we have a LOT of patients to get in, so I scheduled extra patients any place I could. Also, my boss is going out of the country in December, which doesn't help.

So yeah, we are doing TWELVE cases tomorrow. I knew it was coming, I scheduled it...I've had time to prepare for it, but I'm still not ready.

Hopefully I will be able to drive myself home, ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment