Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cute craft, so easy.

I've done this before...but I never took pictures before because I'm a bum. This is a really cute t shirt craft that is simple and SO easy to clean up! I like tie dye just like everyone else, but seriously, it is NOT a craft for children!

We started with 5 for $10 colored t shirts from Michael's on sale. I pre-washed them so that the bleach would work a little better.

Then I just gave them one of those Clorox bleach pens and let them go to town. Kyle was just making abstract designs and Caiden started out by drawing a dinosaur, but then he didn't like it so he crunched it all up and it came out really cool.

Here are some pics of the finished products.

Super cute. Super easy. Super entertaining. Super easy to clean up AND Super cheap!




3 comments:

  1. Fun idea and super easy! I would love it if you linked this up to my Hi-5 Friday link party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun!!! What handsome boys too :)

    I love for you to link this up to my new diy fashion linky party called DIY Diva Thursdays! We need more boy fashion inspiration! :) We'll be partying until Monday....hope you'll come by :)

    Kara www.mineforthemaking.com

    ReplyDelete