Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

No, we're not pregnant!

...but we just couldn't resist!
I don't think it's a secret that as Kurt and I draw near to our 2nd anniversary, we have decided to start "not trying to not" get pregnant...what does that mean? If it is in God's plan at this point, then we would be absolutely thrilled, and if not, I'm not going to go insane counting days or taking my temperature and what not!

I love to re-do vintage things and thrift store finds, and thats not going to change once we have a baby. Prices of baby things are pretty insane. I've seen a few beautiful vintage high chairs on pinterest.com
and decided that I simply must find one to redo for the future baby Rosenbergh!

I had no intention of buying a high chair this weekend, but for the price, it was exactly what I wanted, it was safe, sturdy, and perfect, so we looked at each other and said, "Oh what the hell!"


No comments:

Post a Comment