Total Pageviews

Monday, November 28, 2011

Different Trees for Different Folks!

I LOVE Christmas Trees!  I love the different ways that people decorate them to show off their different personalities! I personally have 3 trees, and since there was apparently a little mishap with our move, I don't know if I will be able to find all the pieces and parts to make them all go up this year (don't even get me started because I just might cry...I already have, a few times!)

I love traditional trees, and non-traditional trees, and theme trees, and non-sense trees, and trees for kids, and trees for charities etc etc etc. So you will see me posting different trees on here like a madman!! I' going to start with my baby sister, Hannah and her boyfriend, Joshua's tree because she emailed me a picture first! I could find a million pics online, but I like REAL pics from REAL people!!

Hannah is one of my favorite people, hands down, and Josh is a really close runner up! They compliment each other perfectly. They have a different sense of style and would NEVER settle for a "traditional" Christmas tree. Hannah loves peacocks, they remind her of her very best friend, Grace, who was killed in a car accident 2 years ago...so that's why there is a lot of those. The black and the Elvis are hints of Josh. I recognize some of those ornaments as childhood ornaments of Hannah's as well. I think this tree is perfect! I also love my Furry "nieces," Penny Lane and Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment