Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Well, now that Thanksgiving is out of the way, I'm all about the white stuff!! I'm not talking about the Blizzard conditions that we had in February (which I actually wouldn't mind, because I would stay in the house, blog and craft all day...but I have to go to work...boo!) but I'd like to see some snow to get me into the Christmas spirit!

Here are some pictures of the very first weekend that I moved to Chicago of 2009. It was a FREEZING Sunday afternoon and Kurt told me to get my coat and boots on, and that we were going to a BBQ at his friend,Jason's house. A BBQ? In January? In the Snow?? What the heck?? That's how the roll here in  Chi-Town I suppose? Or maybe just my husband's crazy-nutso friends?






Here is me, hiding in the house, because 6 degrees is a little much for this Virginia girl! Look at us all young and in love, ha ha. This was just after our engagement and about 10 months before our wedding. Please excuse my husband's choice in sweatshirt. We are still working on that, HA HA.

Have a great day, everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment