Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Laura and the gang comes to Chicago!!

My best friend and her family came to visit over Thanksgiving and I could not have been more thrilled! With everything going on in my life, doctors visits, crappy work days etc....I REALLY needed some Laura time!!
I met her and her mom, 2 children and our Aunt Donna down town where we shopped at Macy's on state street and lived it up like true Chicagoans!! We stayed the night and did some more touring and shopping in the morning.
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures.










Whats with all the nutcrackers, you say? Well...more on that later! I have a HUGE collection of nutcrackers! Kurt HATES them! When I finish putting them all out for the season, I'll post pics of my collection! These were just ones that were unique that I saw at Macy's or in other shops downtown!!



No comments:

Post a Comment