Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Santa Baby!

So I'm curious to know what Santa brought for all of you!!! Do you let your husband's pick out your gifts, or like me...do you leave VERY specific lists?

Kurt and I had agreed to keep Christmas gifts pretty simple this year, so I had asked for socks, glue gun sticks, and a little dremel tool. Kurt wanted underwear, t shirts, and K-cup coffee. We are SO exciting around here!

I am SOO happy to have my little dremel tool...I can't wait to try it out on all of my little projects! I didn't even know which one I wanted or which accessories I wanted, but this is the one he picked out:

I don't even know what all those little bits and pieces do yet!! Can't wait!!

He also surprised me with something! We saw these babies in a store window a few weeks ago and I mentioned that I liked them! I bought another pair of emu boots the day before our wedding because it was unseasonably cold, and I had planned to wear sandals, so I ended up those instead...and they are WORN OUT!!! I love emus more than Uggs believe it or not!  So now I have these:
And last but not least, I am so fortunate to have a crafty mother-in-law! I have been eyeballing one of these FOR-EV-ER!!! Mom-in-law has one, and it rocks!! It is awesome for card making, scrapbooking, cutting vinyl, stencils, Sunday school projects, lettering, etc etc etc....Yahoo....I have a Cricut of my own now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment