Total Pageviews

Monday, September 5, 2011

Our neighborhood...

I know I have mentioned this before, but I really love our neighborhood. Its safe, the people are friendly, there are nice facilities to use, we really lucked out.

One other thing that I like is that when neighbors are throwing something out that might still be useful, like furniture, they set it to the side of the dumpster so that someone else can grab it if they need it. I've never lived anywhere where people do this, and it just strikes me as being such a kind thing to do! I have seen tables, chairs, clothes, and even baby stuff out there.

Here is today's neighborly offerings...

I'm not going to lie, I went over and eyeballed it...but Kurt said no more junk in the house until I finish up some other projects :)

Happy Labor Day and Helloooooo Fall!!

3 comments:

  1. haha I would have went for it! Cute furbabies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just wanted to let you know that you won the UPrinting Giveaway over at my blog! Please email me to claim your prize. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete