Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Insomnia is good for one thing...

...working on new stuff for the shop!

Check out Whem's Works later this week to see :)

Ever wonder where "Whem's works" comes from? I would if I were you! My sister, Erin, sometimes talks in these weird voices. It's quite hilarious. I mentioned it before, here, that she can make me laugh until my stomach hurts, and one of the things that she does is talk in these "voices."

Well ones of the "voices," was of an old beagle dog that we had, Ringer. She was SO old and deaf and possibly blind that she barely knew which way was up, but she was a happy old thing.

Erin gave her the funniest voice and used to yell for me throughout the house, "Wheeeeeeeeem!" (Instead of my usual nickname, Em.) and Whem just sort of stuck, so my parents and sister still call me Whem.

Anyway, its late and I have an early morning and a long day ahead of me! Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment