Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Stress is a dangerous thing...

trust me. Please take the time for yourself to breathe deep, chill out, and relax!

I've had migraines for years, but in the last 6 months, they have really taken a turn for the worst. I have been in the Emergency Room more times than I have in my entire life in just these short few months, and have been admitted 3 times, including Friday night. Its scary and although there are many other causes of migraines, I feel that mine have a lot to do with the insane amount of stress that I have been under lately.

Anyway, just a gentle reminder to take time for yourself! I'm feeling better now, just very tired, as they don't let you sleep much when you are in the hospital.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment